Entertaining and eye-opening, this program improves working relationships at every level.
In a stimulating two-day seminar, participants move through an experiential learning cycle designed to enhance communication skills, build morale, and develop respect for and commitment to the team concept. Practical techniques provide insights, skills, and effective techniques to build a cohesive, results-oriented team.
Entertaining and illuminating, this high-impact session doubles as a team-builder while it addresses:
- bonding, bending, and connecting
- thinking creatively g
- trying new strategies
- persuading and motivating others
- principles of conflict management
- identifying causes of conflict
- role of facilitator/change agent
- handling sensitive situations
- assuming ownership
- getting cooperation.