Pre-empt premature deletion; promote eager reading.
A lively one-day workshop focused on mastering the electronic media. Topics include The Internet Protocols, high-impact writing for screen, e-mail for networking and introductions, e-mail for intra-office communication and project management, and e-mail as a complement to the telephone throughout the sales cycle.
In just one eye-opening day participants will learn to:
- write with clarity, impact and power
- use the subject line to compel instant reader interest
- ensure that everything is read and remembered
- build trust and encourage customer loyalty
- increase efficiency
- handle bad news gracefully
- strengthen relationships with difficult customers
- write for the way readers read
- improve e-mail management.